"Yoga is a light, which once lit, will never dim. The better your practice, the brighter the flame." ~B.K.S.Iyengar

Friday, December 10, 2010

Come on, aren't we ALL winners?

Drumroll please...according to random.org, the winners of the first ever Project Yoga contest drawing are: Melinda Bishop and Nikki Kitchen! (Email me your address at Facebook or mtaylor193@gmail.com)

Congrats guys, you are the reciepents of a relaxation package put together by yours truly. It contains some aromatherapy, a massager and of course, chocolate, among other things! So close your eyes, breath in goodness and go to your happy place. I've included one of mine, feel free to borrow it if needed.
If it wasn't you this time, (especially if you are named Jamie Anderson, and threatend to never do yoga again if she didn't win:) do not fret, (or quit yoga), I will do many more contests on this here blog. I love that you guys are here and reading and will always reward you for that support.

In between prizes, I hope you'll enjoy following this blog. I am certainly enjoying writing it. New post coming soon.

Love and Namaste,

Melanie